Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sweet Addictions

I have a few guilty pleasures in life. I won't explain my way out of it or justify myself. It just is.

I am listing them here in picture and video format. I'm throwing myself out there to the blogosphere and saying proudly that I have a few minor addictions. Accept it, I have.


Twilight
Seen here: Breaking Dawn trailer




America's Next Top Model





















Nerds


















Harry Potter
Seen here: The Deathly Hallows Part 2 trailer




Richelle Mead - Fantasy writer
























Pedicures



Jack in the Box





Glee



Josh Groban



Karaoke

















Lady Gaga
























Cruises




I could keep going, but I think I'll stop here.

What are your guilty pleasures?



6 comments:

  1. ha ha, I'm glad to see Josh up there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few of mine are on your list! GLEE being at the top of mine! Gotta love Brittney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I would call them 'guilty pleasures' because I stopped feeling the guilt a long time ago. That is probably my problem, but my mountain dew habit could be called an addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twilight. Harry Potter. And Glee. We are officially kindred spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEK #1! My heart just skipped a beat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, seeing that beautiful pile of Nerds makes me want to go out and buy a box right now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...