Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Out With The Old - In With The New

Early on in January, my poor little Camry decided to go and get a few oil leaks. I took her in and the estimate given to me made my jaw drop. I thought about it for a day and decided that it was time. Time to trade her in. I got "Camie" in 2000 or so while in college and she really held out well. Being a 94' with over 167,000 miles made her a bit elderly as far as cars go and I had to look for a new, younger car.

After days of research and test drives, I came across a 2006 Subaru Forester with my name on it. I figured it was better to go a few years old and with a few more miles on it to guarantee the value. Because I bought used, I was able to get a "sooped-up" version of this Forester. Heated seats, a panoramic sun roof, roof racks, alloy wheels, fog lights, a six-disk changer, and leather accents.

All in all, I am really happy with my purchase! I love the extra features and the all-wheel drive. The only down sides? It's not great on gas and the back seat could be a bit roomier. I will miss my Camry. She treated me well and I was sorta attached, but it was time and I am now a proud owner of a Subie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...