Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Congratulations Elsa & Doug!

October 6th, 2009

Sister-in-law #2, Elsa, is also getting hitched to the ever tall and awesome Doug. I was happy to be able to take some Engagement photos for them as well to document the memorable moment. I was really pleased with the location's water setting and the good company. I am so blessed to have three amazing sisters in my life. And thankfully all of them are now giving me brothers as well! I am also excited to announce I won't be attending two weddings, but ONE DOUBLE wedding!!! I have never been to one and am eager to see the shin-dig go down. Congratulations to Elsa & Doug. May you have as happy a marriage as I have been blessed with.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...