Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Nephew!

I had to make a quick post about how excited I am to be getting a nephew soon! Okay, so there are still like 3 months left, but I am stoked. The bigger my sister's belly gets, the more real it is to me that there is a little person in there! She let me probe around her belly last night and I actually felt him in there! Hard spots that made it obvious there was something growing and thriving inside my sister. The best part was when "Clark" decided to get pushy and kicked my hand! It was such an amazing experience...no words. Anyhow, I can see his world coming together with every ultrisound and every new addition to his nursery and it's overwhelming. I am so happy and excited for our family!!!
Here's a cute picture of my glowing sis at 26 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, 3 months and he will be here kicking you outside my tummy. He's gonna have the best Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, you think you're excited!!! Me more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...