Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Meet Me In St. Louis

November 14th 2009



"Clang, clang, clang went the trolley..." Based on the classic movie musical with Judy Garland, this nostalgic stage version mounted by the Village Theatre focuses on four sisters in St. Louis during the 1904 World's Fair. There were many great songs in this holiday musical with some really fun dancing. Mike and I went to the second play in our season line-up and had a great time. Not as funny or original as a couple others I have seen, but it's a nice change of pace none the less. I had a cold going into this one, so it was a little harder to concentrate and I had to leave once before I had a coughing attack, but I still enjoyed this musical treat. It was great to get a bit more into the holiday spirit and "Meet Me.." had some sweet family moments that really made you greatful for the family you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...