Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon Premier!

November 19th 2009



My dear friend Katie Doll happened upon 4 passes to the Pre-screening of New Moon, the 2nd movie/book in the Twilight Saga, when shopping at Nordstroms one fine day. Since I was the one to introduce the 1st movie to her, she immediately thought of me and invited me and a buddy of my choice to go with her and her gal-pal Kalie.
Needless to say, I was excited as a teen girl at a Jonas Brothers concert. The four of us headed out to Dick's burgers for a quick bite and then onto Pacific Place in Seattle to hunker down and wait the 2.5 hours until the 9:20 show. Luckliy, since we had passes and Pacific Place theaters were armed and ready, we went straight into the theater of our choice and grabbed our seats. Until the show we ate, drank in the small "beer garden" and had some fun chats. All around us were girls just itching to catch the first glimpse of "Jacob" and his new bod. Among them, luckily for us, were the other movie goers of all ages and genders - ready like us to enjoy the movie and perhaps have a few laughs over the swooning/screeching young ladies.
The Romeo and Juliet story began and we all had a fun two hours of romance, drama, thrills, and heartbreak. I won't go into detail about the good and bad parts, the left-out parts or the added-in parts. I will just say that it was better than the first movie and I enjoyed it.
Here are some fun pictures of me and my two Katie's. And yes, I made the shirts. I know, very nerdy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...