Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dream Home Tag

I was tagged in my sister's blog to post what what my dream house would be like. I decided to indulge her. It's always hard to find photos that show exactly what you would dream up, so these are just close approximations.

I have always dreamed of having an old (but well taken care of) Victorian home somewhere on a tree lined street in an old part of town. Here are a couple of houses I found that were close to my vision~

































Master bedroom, bathroom,& walk-in closet ~











































Guest bedrooms~


























Guest bathroom ~




















Future would-be kids rooms ~






















Kitchen~

























Living rooms~













































Home Theater Room! ~





















And last but no least, the pool/backyard ~


















So there you have it! I may never come close to my dream home, but it's nice to muse over it!

4 comments:

  1. Ohh I love the master bedroom and the 1st living room!! Niiice.
    That walk-in closet isn't too shabby either! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on this! Would love a beautiful old Victorian, good choices Liss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time here at your blog and wanted to say i enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...