Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Good Friends~

Mike and I went up to Bellingham last weekend to visit with our good friends Elan and Ashley. Elan has been a wonderful friend of ours for about 10 years now. We met my Sophomore year at Western and have stayed close ever since. A few years ago, he met Ashley. I loved her right away and she seemed perfect for him.

We had a great time visiting with them and celebrating Elan's birthday. I took the opportunity to take some engagement photos of the cute couple while I was there. We decided on Western's campus, which I thought was perfect since that is where we all met.
Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding dear ones! I love you very much and can't wait to see you get married.

Elan and Ashley ~
To be wed on Orcas Island, September 25th 2010!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...