Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Engagement Bliss

I was finally able to take some photos at Gas Works Park in Seattle. I have been meaning to come here for a session for quite a while, but hate trying to venture into the city. Luckily, my sis-in-law wanted a few more Engagement photos taken of her and William and they offered to drive! That made all the difference to me! It turned out to be a nice evening and we found enough sweet spots, that we didn't feel the need to go anywhere else. Here are a few of my favorites!

Congrats again to Amy and William! May you live in wedded bliss for all your days to come!


1 comment:

  1. Gasworks has been on my list of places for quite sometime, but I've never made it for photos. Maybe some day, now I really want to after seeing your photos!
    And congrats to Amy and William, the day is near!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...