Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Love for my Netbook!
















I finally got my little Asus Netbook! I had really been wanting something to take with me to work when i needed to check e-mail (on the go) and also for vacations. The one I ended up with is super cute and was a pretty good deal if I do say so. It's the typical 10" screen and weighs just under 3 lbs. I chose white to avoid the finger prints and the larger hard drive. I still need to upgrade my RAM but its not a priority just yet.
The best thing about this little laptop is that I lucked out and got a free Kindle application included, which means I can download and read my books on the computer if I want instead of bringing them separately. How cool is that?
The smaller keyboard will take a little while to get used to, but it's perfect for websurfing so I think I am set!
yay for me!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...