Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

30 Never Looked....

hmmm....how to finish that?... So good? So scary? I'm not quite sure how I feel about being placed in the next decade of my life. I guess I feel placed, I mean I wasn't shoved or dragged or anything. I suppose it sort of snuck up on me slowly.
I am hopeful for my 30's; to be able to accomplish some things I have wanted for a while and be an "adult". But sometimes I wonder if I should already have some of those things accomplished by now. I won't linger on that too long and simply make the most of it. I did marry a younger man.... :) If he doesn't keep me feeling young, I'm not sure what will.

I had a great birthday weekend filled with lots of friends and family. I did dinners and had a few people over for drinks as well as had a girls night and treated myself to a massage. It's nice to have a weekend to spend with your favorite people and eat good food. I am a lucky girl and can't wait to see what this year has in store!


{Alissa, Bennett & Mandy on October 4th}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...