Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Tis' The Season

Today I am Thankful.

I am thankful for so many things and so many people.

I'm thankful for my wonderful family. With them in my life, everything is better and brighter. My mom and my sister are my rocks and two of my most favorite people in the world.

Baby Bennett makes me smile like no one ever has and I couldn't love him more. I am also grateful for his daddy (my brother-in-law), who has become such a good friend and integral part of our family.

I am thankful for my amazing husband who is a constant source of love, support, joy, and entertainment.

I am grateful for my in-laws. They are such a great bunch of people and I couldn't have lucked out more.

I am thankful for my doggie Charlie. He's the best little Chihuahua and I love him to death.

I am grateful for friends who continue to care and make me laugh. It's wonderful to have people in your life who know you inside and out.

I am thankful for a cozy place to live and the means to do many of the things I want in life.

Tonight...I will be thankful for all of that and maybe a little thankful for Cheesecake too.


2 comments:

  1. And we are so thankful for you, too!!! Have a great day, Sister! *loves & hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad to have not been able to spend the day with you, but I know you had a great time with the Schillingers!
    I'm thankful for you too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...